This webinar shared key takeaways about the intersection of clinical data, claims, and the social determinants of health (SDOH) from a recent HealthDoers peer-to-peer event.
- Clare Tanner, PhD, Co-Director of Data Across Sectors for Health (DASH), Michigan Public Health Institute (MPHI)
- Sanne Magnan, MD, PhD, Co-Chair National Academies of Sciences Roundtable on Population Health Improvement and former President and CEO of the Institute for Clinical Systems Improvement (ICSI)
- Kristin Paulson, JD, MPH, Director of Health Care Programs for the Center for Improving Value in Health Care (CIVHC)
- Meredith Roberts-Tomasi, Senior Director of Programs and Operations, Oregon Health Care Quality Corporation
- Elizabeth Mitchell, President and CEO of the Network for Regional Healthcare Improvement (NRHI)