105 West Layette Street
Across the country, communities are working to improve population health and whole-person wellness through partnerships that bring diverse sectors together to unleash the full potential of their data. The third annual All In National Meeting is designed to lift up the hard-won knowledge and practical lessons from these pioneering local data sharing initiatives to accelerate our progress toward improved health equity for all.
The meeting will feature inspiring plenary discussions with leading experts, community breakout sessions sharing practical lessons and advice, and opportunities to network with those with similar interests. Updates about the event will be posted on this page as they become available. You can also read the recap and agenda from last year’s annual meeting for more information.
Want to attend this year’s meeting? Fill out this form to indicate your interest and share your input on which topics you’d like to see covered.
- Hotel: The event will be held at Crowne Plaza Baltimore Dwntn Inner Harbor. Attendees will be able to reserve hotel rooms during the registration process.
- Registration: If you are an awardee of an All In partner organization, your team will receive an invitation to register in April. Registration will open to the general public starting in May of 2019.
- Call for Abstracts: Do you have an innovative data sharing project you’d like to highlight at the meeting? More information about the call for abstracts will be shared in the coming month. Stay tuned!
- Get Updates: Stay informed about this event by signing up for the All In newsletter.
- Learn from your peers: With hundreds of stakeholders from diverse sectors and professional backgrounds, you’ll be surrounded by peers who understand your work and the unique challenges you face.
- Hear from thought leaders: Thought-provoking plenary sessions featuring trailblazers in the field will explore big picture ideas and unique perspectives that can help inform your strategy.
- Discover new solutions: Whether you’re interested in strengthening partnerships, addressing legal or technical challenges, or improving sustainability, the sessions will feature a wide range of practical tools and examples.
- Share your expertise: Through presentations and networking events, you’ll have the opportunity to gain exposure for your work and forge meaningful connections with stakeholders that can help advance your goals.