1919 Connecticut Ave NW
Washington, DC 20009
Health Datapalooza brings together a diverse audience of over 1,600 people from the public and private sectors to learn how health and health care can be improved by harnessing the power of data.
Join us at this session
Data Sharing for Better Health Through Housing
Friday, April 28 from 2:00 – 3:15 p.m.
Integration of healthcare, housing, and related data increases capacity to understand root causes and deliver effective services to vulnerable populations. Hear from diverse community collaborations leading data sharing efforts to reduce disease burden and costs associated with poor housing/homelessness, including Maine Data Across Sectors for Health (DASH), North Coast Health Information and Improvement Network (CHP), and Engaging the Community in New Approaches to Healthy Housing (BUILD).
- Moderator: Peter Eckart, Illinois Public Health Institute
- Shaun Alfreds, University of Massachusetts Medical School
- Martin Love, North Coast Health Improvement and Information Network
- Mandy Metcalf, Affordable Green Housing Center Environmental Health Watch
- Alison Rein, AcademyHealth