Data Across Sectors for Health (DASH) is pleased to announce a new funding opportunity for multi-sector community health initiatives that are in the advanced stages of data sharing. The DASH Mentor Program recognizes high achievement in multi-sector data sharing and seeks to amplify and replicate successful local efforts. Awardees will receive funding to serve as “Mentors” for the All In: Data for Community Health network, spreading their knowledge and supporting peers while continuing to advance their own work.
The DASH Mentor Program is designed to celebrate and support the development and deepening of multi sector collaboration and alignment through the following:
- Creating and disseminating specific tools/products/resources that can be shared across All In to increase state and/or community capacity to share data and strengthen collaboration among sectors
- Enabling ongoing documentation, learning, and dissemination about pitfalls, best practices, and the mechanisms of success for local multi-sector community collaborations to systematically and sustainably share data
- Enabling and encouraging the continued participation by mature collaborations in the All In learning collaborative
- Strengthening established communities’ ability to provide support and consultation and transferring skills and knowledge directly to communities with less experience developing data systems
- Testing and documenting collaborative efforts that seek to share data to help coordinate activities and align local systems and sectors toward common operations and outcomes
How to Apply
- Download the program description to learn more about eligibility/selection criteria, expectations, and how to apply.
- Respond to the Mentor Funding Interest Survey by August 10
The DASH National Program Office hosted an informational webinar on August 8 from 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm ET to share more information about the Mentor Program funding opportunity and answer questions.
This program is open to All In members that have extensive, documented and ongoing experience with multi-sector data sharing. This includes experienced current and former grantees of All In Partners and leaders from local collaborations that are not funded by an All In Partner. You must have an active member profile at the All In online community to be considered.
- August 8, 2018: Informational webinar for potential Mentors
- August 10, 2018: Deadline to submit the Mentor Funding Interest Survey
- August 22: Invitation to respond issued to potential mentors
- August 31: Mentor applications due
- September 17: Mentors are announced
- October 1: Mentor program officially begins
Please direct all questions regarding the DASH Mentor Program to firstname.lastname@example.org.