7400 Wisconsin Ave
Bethesda, MD 20814
By bringing together key stakeholders from across sectors, this meeting will help to catalyze a national movement, accelerate collaborations by fostering skill development, and facilitate the exchange of ideas to drive population health improvement.
Join us at this session
Workshop I-C: How to BUILD Multi-Sector Collaborations to Advance Community Health
Monday, May 23 from 10:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Learn about how two national programs are supporting local collaborations to advance data-driven health improvement. The presentation will include case studies from two current community collaborations as well as challenges and emerging best practices from 40 local projects, including BUILD, Data Across Sectors for Health (DASH) and the Community Health Peer Learning Program (CHP).
- Peter Eckart, Co-Director of Data Across Sectors for Health (DASH) and Director for Health Information and Technology, Illinois Public Health Institut
- Alison Rein, Project Director for the Community Health Peer Learning Program (CHP) & Senior Director for Evidence Generation and Translation, AcademyHealth
- Gretchen Benson, Manager, Healthcare Systems Integration, Minneapolis Heart Institute Foundation
- Stephanie Fenniri, Senior Community Partnerships Manager, Parkland Center for Clinical Innovation
- Rebecca Lindberg, Director, Population Health, Minneapolis Heart Institute Foundation