DASH is working across sectors and throughout communities nationwide to gather the latest on what is working, what isn’t, and what more needs to be figured out in response to the coronavirus pandemic. We are collecting stories, identifying solutions, and connecting dots to help our communities and awardees learn from one another. Dramatic changes happening fast and it can be hard to keep up, but we’ll be updating content weekly on this site and will timestamp accordingly.
In the meantime, feel free to subscribe to our newsletter to get biweekly dispatches from the field.
- Community Informed Programming in a Time of Change
- Seattle King County Finds Struggle & Solidarity Amid COVID Response
- LA County Steps Up Role as Social “Safety Net”
- Listening Session: Friday, May 29, 2020
- Using Data Systems to Prioritize Equity in a Time of Crisis
All In Webcast Stay-at-Home Edition
Field Sensing Feedback
Want to keep the conversation going online? Join us at community.allindata.org! Be part of our community and connect with over 150 community collaborations across the country dedicated to improving health through multi-sector data sharing.